The Faculty of Humanities & Liberal Arts
The Faculty of Humanities and Liberal Arts embraces the University College’s mission to prepare students with the required knowledge, skills, attitudes and values in teacher education; to create opportunities for academic excellence; and promote a culture of inquiry, learning and service through our talented and dedicated staff.
To be the ‘Faculty of Choice’ in the Mico University College in order to provide the nation with competent and qualified teachers in the respective specializations found in the faculty.
- Excellent teaching by interacting with students
- Academic integrity
- Interdisciplinary initiatives
- Academic excellence
- Personal and professional ethics
- Appreciation of human diversity and respect for all cultures
- Independent critical thought
- A spirit of collaboration
- Social consciousness and awareness
- Infusion of research in their teaching
- Student engagement in research, professional training, academic and community life.