The 185th Anniversary Award Nomination
The 185th Anniversary Award is a Commemorative one which may be awarded to any Miconian recommended to the Board of Director by the Nomination Committee and who fits the criteria to be so recognised. The University College will take this opportunity to recognise those outstanding graduates that fit the criteria for selection.
July 31, 2021
Criteria for Selection
The Nominee must:
- Be a teacher and have given a minimum of three (3) years of service to education.
- Have shown evidence of community involvement, leadership and creativity in the service given. Community involvement includes involvement in civic activities, clubs and societies, uniformed groups and other programmes and activities that foster the development of the community and enhances the person’s role as a teacher and leader
- Provide exceptional leadership at the National, Regional & International levels where applicable.
- Be a graduate of The Mico University College/The Mico Teachers’ College
- Have an up-to-date Biographical Note or Resume (must accompany the nomination form)
Note: Recipients of the Gold Medal Award, the Millennium Award, & the 150th & 175th Awards are not eligible.
The selection will be made by an Advisory/Nomination Committee chaired by a member of the Board of Directors.
Nominations may be made by:
- Friends of The Mico
- Members of The Public
Deadline: July 31, 2021