Description of Role
This position performs varied administrative and clerical support to ensure the efficient operation of the assigned department. Support functions include but are limited to, answering the telephone and directing phone calls to respective persons, collecting, organizing and maintaining data bases and filing documents.
- 5 CXC subjects, inclusive of English Language and Mathematics. Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience in managing administrative processes and reception or customer facing work.
- Knowledge of Word Processing and Spread Sheet applications.
- Knowledge of Office Management procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written formats.
- Good Human Relations and Time Management skills.
- Ability to display a high level of initiative and flexibility.
- Accurate keyboard and database skills.
- Proficient in the use of email, internet and other social media skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to collect and collate information; the ability to organize own workload in an efficient and effective manner
- A flexible attitude and the ability to work well within a team.